About Me

My photo
Firozabad, U.P., India
A curious Homemaker... Who is Eager to learn eveything :)

23 March, 2012

TILDA GOING TO PARTY

Hi gals
 Again i am here with the second Tilda card I made .Hope you all will like it.Here is picture

Supplies-White card stock -local purchase
Red card stock -local purchase
Tilda image -from my friend SWATI JAIN
Punched flower(handmade by me)
Rhinestones -local purchase
Butterfly-punched by me 
Cream PP-from old invitation card
Red jute net-local purchase
Brown pp-for image base and swril(hand cut by me) -local
Submitting for- http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/(238)(3 in row)
http://take-time-for-you.blogspot.co.uk/ (challenge 63-butterfly)





4 comments:

  1. Very cute! I really like the red paper flowers. Thanks for submitting it to Unique Crafters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. I love the colors. Thanks for playing along with us at Unique Crafters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi megha!
    Lovely card! Thank you so much for joining us at Take Time for You last Challenge. Hope to see you again soon.

    Hugs, Natascha

    ReplyDelete