About Me

My photo
Firozabad, U.P., India
A curious Homemaker... Who is Eager to learn eveything :)

12 April, 2012

TAG FOR REGISTER

Hey peeps ,not posted from few days .......Not busy ,But busy with health problem in family,so was not able to concentrate,but beside that I did somthing yaa right I created something.My son now a days busy with designing on computer ,"sweet guy" made attendance register cover for her class teacher ,and asked me to decorate .I made a big tag to paste over cover ,but sorry ,was not able to click its photo.His teacher was very happy and others also..........and with a result .He got more to design for other class teachers also,and its quite understood that I have to decorate them .I made a tag for register will place on front pace with emblishments .Plz have a look.


THIS IS FINAL PAGE TO BE PASTED ON  CLASS REGISTER

Submitting for-

3 comments:

  1. Nice Quilled flower..it's always a pleasure to craft for our near ones..i m sure other teacher's must also have liked your front cover !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome-- it will be a big hit in his school-- sure to keep you busy!!

    Cheers
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete