About Me

My photo
Firozabad, U.P., India
A curious Homemaker... Who is Eager to learn eveything :)

09 July, 2012

RECYCLED WATCH BOX

Hi friends.t I kept myself too busy . I made two things ,a card and a box.Here I am posting pics of box.It was quiet easy making it. I bought some new dies from shalini mittal .She is awesome crafter and store owner .You can get everything a crafter needs in her store.here are pics of box.
 Top of box i decorated with glitter fancy flourish,handmade flower,feather
Sides of box ,i decorated with sunbrust punch from fiskers,button made of foam glitter.
Free handmade flower ,coloured it with refill of sketch pen.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely recycling Megha. Thanks for playing along my Guest Challenge.

    Cheers,
    Indira

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous recycling.I particularly love the bloom and you have some awesome dies.Nice to see you grow as a crafter

    ReplyDelete
  3. oH wao! This is really gorgeous.. so neat and well made.. good job megha..

    ReplyDelete