About Me

My photo
Firozabad, U.P., India
A curious Homemaker... Who is Eager to learn eveything :)

31 August, 2012

PUNCH CRAFT

Hi friends,
This is very quick post, How stupid ,I am, that I saw this husseens's challenge,and I could'nt stop making creations for her challenge.Just in afternoon I saw her video's and made this punch craft flower blooms..I quickly made punch craft stuff.i kept all flowers white and glittered them.leaves are spellbinder die cut.decorated with some pearls .I am very happy as, first time I made my creation so fast that I can't believe.



6 comments:

  1. Oh wow!! Such beautiful flowers Megha !!...I love this all white Creation ..Such a perfect take on my Punch flowers Challenge :)

    Thank you so much for playing along my challenge at Yvonne's Blog and Best of Luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors Megha and I understand what you mean by losing track of challenges...Happened to me this time ...missed many for whom I had even made a project but didnt get time to blog about!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is gorgeous!

    Thanks for playing along with my guest Hussena's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous!! Thank you for sharing with our handmade flower challenge at Love to Create!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is absolutely gorgeous I love the spellbinder leaves I am so inspired I will definitely check that tutorial out. Thanks for the inspiration an for joining my DL.ART 1,000post linky party.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete