About Me

My photo
Firozabad, U.P., India
A curious Homemaker... Who is Eager to learn eveything :)

12 September, 2012

DIWALI CARD

Hi friends , as I previously said , I made card for my mother in law's sister .She needs ,one Diwali,one new year card.Yesterday she called me n told she also need baby envelope ........which I made last evening and shared on FB .Yaa I know I m FB freak ,every thing first goes to FB.Diwali card I made out of old marriage card. Everything on card is reused.Sentiment in hindi is hand written.Diya is handcut from glitter foam.Even envelope is made of old marriage card.Hope you all like it here is pic.


7 comments:

  1. megha got your message on facebook --for some reason not able to reply there[ I am not too good with facebook!] I checked out the link you gave and understood they need a card with movement..any kinda interactive card [pop up, shaker,waterfall,spinner, slider etc] would be great...I am not able to make out any kinetic element in this one.
    PS: I am slow with emails and facebook but fairly prompt on my blog so you need to ask me anything drop a comment on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Beautiful and elegant the bling is super
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART 1,000 POSTS Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful love the gems thanks for joining us at C4E an good look emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a beautiful creation. Diwali known as the festival of lights is celebrated with great enthusiasm in India. Gifts on Diwali are the best way to express your feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow the Diwali cards are so cute and beautiful, this could be a great idea for a special day, love the color too, I like it thank you so much for sharing. In any case you live abroad or are visiting a out of state on any business on the special occasion, and you want to send Diwali wishes greeting cards to our family and friends. don't worry Use a web portal such as Card Wale to order the greeting cards, online Diwali cards for free home delivery to any part of the place.
    The website offers attractive discounts on various diwali cards and gift items.: http://www.cardwale.com

    ReplyDelete