About Me

My photo
Firozabad, U.P., India
A curious Homemaker... Who is Eager to learn eveything :)

28 September, 2012

TAG

Hi friends
Again a tag and you may be thinking soooo many post a day. This time tag is different from tilda work ...its very different .Hope you will love .Colours I used are ,brown ,cream.I punched heart from glitter foam sheet .Made some flowers from punch.added pearls and sentiment ....My hubby is in love with this style.PP I used is free gift from shalini mittal.,soooooooooo have a look.



3 comments:

  1. Hello Megha,
    this tag is really lovely. ;-) Love this punched glitter heart.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar Challenge and good luck!

    Hugs

    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work, Megha! Good luck in the challenge! And thanks for your kind comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful tag.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday 1,000 posts challengechallenge.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete